purposeful pages link up || august edition




Purposeful Pages Meme

*flails*
*dances* *takes out a really big cake and conquers the world with it*
*blasts a confetti cannon that also had sprinkles*

It's our second purposeful pages link up!!! AHHHHHHH.
It went REALLY well last month (I think 16 people joined in) and I loved reading all their answers. I wasn't able to answer them this month, but we have some really good questions this month.






Purposeful Pages is a monthly link-up designed to unite bloggers on answering questions about life, blogging, the Bible, writing, and books.

Purposeful Pages is live on the first Saturday of every month for you to jump in whenever you want, until the next set of questions is up. Anyone can join at any time.

You can find more info + other things here.





no. 1 What book of the Bible has taught you the most this month?
no. 2 How would you react if you were in the positions of either Esther, if you’re a girl, or Daniel, if you’re a guy?
no. 3 If you could have a book character for a sibling, who would it be, and what makes you two alike?
no. 4 If you’re a novelist, answer: How would your main character most likely spend his or her Friday night? If you’re not a novelist, answer: How would you most likely spend your Friday night?
no. 5 What are the top three books you’re just dying to read?
no. 6 Can you briefly share the story behind your blog’s name?
no. 7 What do you consider to be your blog’s “branding,” or signature? What sets your blog or social media platform apart from others?
no. 8 Who are a few of your favorite bloggers?
no. 9 If you could go on a road trip of your dreams, where would you go and who would you spend time with?
no. 10 Using five words or less, tell a story.









I should have some more posts coming up this
month and try to be consistent in some way or another. 
I'll probably have some rant about my most recent 
gahhh I'm freaking out. Maybe a book review Storm Siren ruined my emotions 
and now I have to wait tops two days till book two comes in. *dies* 




h a n n a h



SaveSave

8 comments

  1. YAY MONTH TWO *cracks knuckles* Let's see how long it takes for me to answer these ones. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited for this month's questions! I did them here: http://precioustreasuresofgod.blogspot.com/2016/08/purposeful-pages.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So here's my post for the link-up!!! https://aheartredeemed.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/purposeful-pages-link-up-august/ I really liked these questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! So this is my first time, but I'm SO excited about these Pages. Here's my link! https://thrivinghope.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/purposeful-pages-link-upmy-1st-august/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found this(thanks to Jonathan) and it looked really awesome so here am I, jumping on board. https://apenfortheking.blogspot.com/2016/08/purposeful-pages-august.html

    Thanks for doing this, the questions are really great! I had to think pretty hard for some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I just published my post: http://majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com/blog/purposeful-pages-link-up-august-edition

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

yo, you found the comments!!! leave some thoughts, link your blog, and let's eat cake or something and have a great time.

© furious ever afters . Design by Fearne.