purposeful pages link up || july

SOOOOO
Today is the launch of Purposeful Pages!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhh. 

*cue trumpets and such*
*confetti* 
*eats cake* 

Well I am actually gone now so I will have a lot of comments to sift through and reply to when I return. But don't think I am ignoring y'all. If you do have any questions and such go over the Scattered Journal Pages and Amanda can answer. 



What Exactly is Purposeful Pages?
Purposeful pages is a monthly link-up designed to unite bloggers on answering questions about life, blogging, the Bible, writing, and books.

july 2016 questions||

What verse and chapter of the Bible inspired you the most this past month, and why?

What’s a book (fiction or nonfiction) that you read or continued reading this past month that reminded you of an important truth?

Do you have any goals for yourself this month? If so, what are they?



Have you discovered anything new or changed your blog around this past month?
What is your favorite blog post that you wrote in June?

Can you share one quotable thing from your novel/book (if applicable) that you recently wrote?

What biblical character would you get along with the most, and why?

Favorite new word unearthed from the dictionary?

In the blogging world, what’s one thing you have learned about yourself?

What fictional character would you spend the day with, and what would you do?





 no. 1 What verse and chapter of the Bible inspired you the most this past month, and why?
I have really been liking 2 Corinthians 4:7-12

 But this beautiful treasure is contained in us—cracked pots made of earth and clay—so that the transcendent character of this power will be clearly seen as coming from God and not from us. We are cracked and chipped from our afflictions on all sides, but we are not crushed by them. We are bewildered at times, but we do not give in to despair. We are persecuted, but we have not been abandoned. We have been knocked down, but we are not destroyed. 10 We always carry around in our bodies the reality of the brutal death and suffering of Jesus. As a result, His resurrection life rises and reveals its wondrous power in our bodies as well. 11 For while we live, we are constantly handed over to death on account of Jesus so that His life may be revealed even in our mortal bodies of flesh. 12 So death is constantly at work in us, but life is working in you.




no. 2 What’s a book (fiction or nonfiction) that you read or continued reading this past month that reminded you of an important truth?
I re-read To Get to You this past month and it really reminded me that love is forever. Like even when it seems like it may not be there it still is. Hanging by one thread most likely, but that love can be re woven into your heart. or your broken heart stitched back up. It was mostly Riley and his Dad that showed me that small truth.




no. 3 Do you have any goals for yourself this month? If so, what are they?
Agh goals. I actually put some of these down on my last post so you can check them out here

 no. 4 Have you discovered anything new or changed your blog around this past month?
I changed my sidebar  photo a few days ago. Wanted something not b&w. 

no. 5 What is your favorite blog post that you wrote in June?


no. 6 Can you share one quotable thing from your novel/book (if applicable) that you recently wrote?





 no. 7 What biblical character would you get along with the most, and why? 
ok
so
I don't know.... so I'm thinking Moses. Moses was bad at public speaking *raises hand* he also had a small temper that sometimes got out of control when he saw something he was passionate about. That's me with veterans, books, and the like. Moses was also a writer. If I remember right he wrote 5 books of the bible so we'd get along with the writing aspect of things if we would both actually talk. I am pretty sure Moses was an introvert. Like I totally understand the words getting all twisted. 

Exodus 4:10The Voice (VOICE)

Moses:  Please, Lord, I am not a talented speaker. I have never been good with words. I wasn’t when I was younger and I haven’t gotten any better since You revealed Yourself to me. I stutter and stammer. My words get all twisted.


no. 8 Favorite new word unearthed from the dictionary?


no. 9 In the blogging world, what’s one thing you have learned about yourself? 

Well I have learned that I can ramble for a  l  o  n  g time about books and my writings. But I think the largest thing is the community of writers here that inspire me to write more. It helped my learn that even though you are writing a book as an individual, there are still hoards of people backing you and inspiring you. 

 no. 10 What fictional character would you spend the day with, and what would you do? 

WHY THIS QUESTIONS WHY
this will be hard I mean could I throw a party? 
my dream fandom party would include: Tucker This Quiet Sky, Fili, Kili, Bilbo, Smaug, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf Lord of the Rings+ the Hobbit, The Igby's Wingfeather Saga, Captain America CAP CAP CAP AHHHH , Belle beauty and the beast, Mr Thornton North and South, Saul To Get to You, Chuck, Newt, Thomas, Minho, Ben The Maze Runner. 

This would be an awesome party we would eat cake, ramble about their books and movies, and flail. 
wait like half of these guys are dead......





sooooo I hope you will join the link up
make sure to comment on the link up page or on a post with your 
take on these questions  so we can check it out.
So would you join my fandom party?  Add anyone? Mourn over
the dead ones?


h a n n a h

SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

24 comments

  1. This is so fun! I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has gone well!! Hopefully August will go good

      Delete
  2. HANNAH! WE DID IT! OUR BABY HAS BEEN BORN! (Okay, that was probably a really weird way to put it. WHATEVER.)

    I love how you answered these questions. I actually didn't answer them...maybe I will do something sometime this week. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a good way!!!!!!!!! OUR BABYYYYYYYY
      Yahooooo yayasyayayayayayayayaay

      That's fine you can do it another time, can't wait to do those other questions for august

      Delete
  3. ERAGOAIHFISHSILEAORIUGHR WHAT IT'S HERE YAY. *throws confetti everywhere*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOISDNJEWDOFUCBE3WOIENFBOJBFCU9WEN

      *showers the universe in confetti*
      *bakes world record largest cake*
      *invites blogger friends to eat cake*

      Delete
  4. My answer for question 1 is Romans 7:15 I love that verse. Question 2: Guns Of The South by Harry Turtledove. Question 3: My goal is to run more and become a better runner.
    Question 4:I have removed a section of my blog, edited the about me page to make it more interesting, and have been trying to post more. Question 5:my favorite June blog post was a update on my story, Crime With A Babyish Punishment. Question 6:" " We are here to help you." The girl said. Question 7:The Bible character I could get along with best is David. He had depression and struggled , but managed to find ways to glorify God throughout his life. Question 8: I don't know. Question 9: I learned that i'm not the only writer out there and some of the ways blogs like mine have become more popular than mine. Question 10: it would be Katie: the part human part fairy princess warrior I created in my own writings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It appears that I'm the first to comment. Anyways, here's the link to my post:
    http://theshyintrovert.blogspot.com/2016/07/purposeful-pages-linkup.html

    Hm. Yes, I would attend your Fandom Party. I would add Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy from the Chronicles of Narnia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey!!!
      loved your take on the questions. sorry for commenting back so late :P

      yes them too. a fandom party would be AWESOME

      Delete
  6. well you're gone and you'll probably see this anyways but I FINISHED THE QUESTIONS WOOT WOOT: http://fishing4ideas.blogspot.com/2016/07/purposeful-pages-july-edition_6.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super awesome, Hannah! I did a post and posted it on Amanda's blog, too : http://theleft-handedtypist.blogspot.com/2016/07/purposeful-pages-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey cabin mate!
      read it and it was awesome. sorry for commenting back so late

      Delete
  8. Hey! *waves* You may or may not recognize me from your cabin in Camp NaNo, but I thought I'd drop by and say hello...and join your blog. ;) I'd also like to join this link-up because the questions are seriously awesome...and I love answering questions. :) Thanks for hosting! I look forward to reading more blog posts by you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did the link-up here: https://aheartredeemed.wordpress.com/2016/07/08/purposeful-pages-link-up/!!! It was really cool to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!!!! I'll check it out right now.......

      Delete
  10. I've never read To Get to You but wow, what a beautiful quote! I love reading the Purposeful Pages Link-ups and I've noticed several people have said they'd get along with Moses. I haven't really paid much attention to the fact that like me he's on the introverted side and his words get twisted, but I can relate so much! Makes me want to go re-read Exodus. :)

    Wonderful post, Hannah!

    - Emily @ forthebookish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! glad you enjoyed it.
      AND YES GO READ THAT BOOK ADFGHKGJFOIE
      sorry for being excited but it's really good.
      And I should go back and read Exodus.......
      Thanks!!!!!

      Delete
  11. I did the link-up! You and Amanda came up with some great questions! I love all of your answers too :P
    http://precioustreasuresofgod.blogspot.com/2016/07/purposeful-pages-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checking it out now!!!!
      There are some good ones this coming month and can't wait to see everyones answers

      Delete
  12. I tagged you for the Bookish Tag thingy!
    http://theartofwritingforhim.blogspot.com/2016/07/bookish-booklover-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

yo, you found the comments!!! leave some thoughts, link your blog, and let's eat cake or something and have a great time.

© furious ever afters . Design by Fearne.